[glue-wg] telecon reminder - today 10 AM (implementation) and 2 PM (computing)

Sergio Andreozzi sergio.andreozzi at cnaf.infn.it
Fri Mar 28 06:16:20 CDT 2008

Sergio Andreozzi wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> this is a reminder for our today telecons:
>
> http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.glue-wg/wiki/PhoneMeeting20080328
> http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.glue-wg/wiki/PhoneMeeting20080328_2

for the implementation telecon which just finished, you can find the
minutes here:
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.glue-wg/wiki/PhoneMeeting20080328

the next call on implementation is scheduled for 10 Apr at 2 PM CET (for
Paul, it would be useful to have you on that call since you raised
several comments on the XML and we need to be sure that they are addressed).

For the computing entities, we postponed the call to this afternoon, 2
PM (for Felix, please update the booking of the telecon system).

Cheers, Sergio

--
Sergio Andreozzi
INFN-CNAF,                    Tel: +39 051 609 2860