[glue-wg] Dependencies among Application Environments

Gerson Galang gerson.sapac at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 17:06:00 CDT 2008

This use case can easily be handled by letting the module (or the necessary
setup script for the application) set up the needed environment for the job.
I think we can safely assume that all the needed applications will also be
installed by the sys admin if he/she wants to get software A1 working.

One example I can think of is the BEAST application used by our
bioinformatics users. It's an application written in Java and requires that
the java module also gets loaded when the beast module is loaded.