[glue-wg] XSD aligned to draft 27

Sergio Andreozzi sergio.andreozzi at cnaf.infn.it
Wed Mar 12 13:48:31 CDT 2008

Dear all,

I've just committed a new draft version of the XML Schema rendering for
GLUE 2.0 aligned to draft 2.0.
This incorporate the decisions from OGF as regards the change in the
design of the associations (see the example).
The auxiliaries entities have been added as well.

XSD for GLUE 2.0 - draft 27
http://forge.cnaf.infn.it/plugins/scmsvn/viewcvs.php/glue/xml/schema/GLUE2.xsd?rev=1344&root=omii-europe&view=log

XML doc example
http://forge.cnaf.infn.it/plugins/scmsvn/viewcvs.php/glue/xml/examples/AdminDomain_CNAF.xml?rev=1344&root=omii-europe&view=log

for Felix, please, try to update your Storage document example with this
version so that we can discuss it either on Friday or Monday.

Cheers, Sergio

--
Sergio Andreozzi
INFN-CNAF,                    Tel: +39 051 609 2860