[glue-wg] GLUE 2.0 - draft 19 - spec + XSD

Paul Millar paul.millar at desy.de
Fri Jan 18 08:15:38 CST 2008

Hi Sergio,

Please accept my apologies; I won't be able to make it to today's meeting.

On Friday 18 January 2008 10:51:36 Sergio Andreozzi wrote:
> > Is there a preferred format for the draft appendix?
>
> feel free to make a proposal, then we see how to refine it

OK, I'll submit something in plain ASCII via email.  (That's probably the most
universal format.)

> > Would it be possible to discuss the GLUE/XML binding?
>
> there are a number of open comments that I haven't manage to go thorough
> yet.
> Let's plan the discussion on implementation for the second telecon of
> next week (24/1) so that I have time to look at them and also to ask
> other people to produce examples based on the current rendering.

Sounds good.

In preparation, I've generated an XHTML annotated version of the current
version (rev. 1232) using xs3p and placed a copy here:

http://www.desy.de/~paul/GLUE/GLUE2.html

Cheers,

Paul.