[glue-wg] GLUE 2.0 - draft 19 - spec + XSD

Sergio Andreozzi sergio.andreozzi at cnaf.infn.it
Fri Jan 18 03:51:36 CST 2008

Hi Paul,

Paul Millar ha scritto:
> Hi Sergio,
>
> On Thursday 17 January 2008 15:03:40 Sergio Andreozzi wrote:
>
>> tomorrow we have a telecon. Please, comment on the tentative agenda
>>

> A couple of questions:
>
> Is there a preferred format for the draft appendix?

feel free to make a proposal, then we see how to refine it
> Would it be possible to discuss the GLUE/XML binding?

there are a number of open comments that I haven't manage to go thorough
yet.
Let's plan the discussion on implementation for the second telecon of
next week (24/1) so that I have time to look at them and also to ask
other people to produce examples based on the current rendering.

Cheers, Sergio