[glue-wg] minutes from today telecon

Sergio Andreozzi sergio.andreozzi at cnaf.infn.it
Wed Jan 16 13:15:23 CST 2008

Dear all,

the minutes of the today telecon are available here:
http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.glue-wg/wiki/PhoneMeeting20080116
by the end of this week I will send around the new GLUE Spec + UML;
we'll also align the XSD mapping

as agreed, the next telecon at 1 PM GMT for continuing the discussion on
AustralianGrid requirements is scheduled for Jan 22
http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.glue-wg/wiki/PhoneMeeting20080122

the next telecon is scheduled telecon for this Friday (18/1), 3 PM GMT
http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.glue-wg/wiki/PhoneMeeting20080118

the agenda is still open. We could discuss the following open issues if
people have updates on them:

http://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/artf6080 (+ JP to ask Teragrid people about
policy issues)
http://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/artf6104

please, let me know about your wish.

Cheers, Sergio

--
Sergio Andreozzi
INFN-CNAF,                    Tel: +39 051 609 2860