[glue-wg] GLUE Telecon reminder - tomorrow 15/1 - 1 PM GMT

Sergio Andreozzi sergio.andreozzi at cnaf.infn.it
Wed Jan 16 05:55:18 CST 2008

Gerson Galang ha scritto:
> Hi Sergio,
>
> Is there an option of using a SIP capable softphone to attend the
> meeting?
in theory here at INFN we can offer that service. Sometimes the audio
quality is not that good as the CERN telecon service, that's why I use
it as a fallback solution when CERN telecon service is fully booked.

If it is more handy for you, we can opt for the SIP-based system. Just
let me know at least 30' min before the telecon so that I can change the
wiki page and announce to the list.

> The meeting you had on 19 Dec 2007 had that option. If I log using the
> account you provided, will I automatically get into the conference room?

yes, with the code you enter automatically the room.

Cheers, Sergio