[glue-wg] nordugrid feedback

Yuji Saeki ysaeki at grid.nii.ac.jp
Tue Feb 26 20:47:09 CST 2008

Hi,

The xml example is made from information in RDB tables used by other NAREGI
services, for example, by the meta-scheduler to find candidate set of resources
for job execution. I think that our basic requirements are met in current glue 2
except for our particular needs in terms of advanced resource reservation and
job monitoring.

I'm in Japan for the preparation for new version of our middleware and
I'll look at the new version of GLUE2.xsd and change the translator for new
glue2 and NAREGI version in a month.

Yuji