[glue-wg] Suggestion for splitting the StorageShare.

Flavia Donno Flavia.Donno at cern.ch
Wed Apr 30 04:00:56 CDT 2008

Just because they are orthogonal, there is no association between paths
and spaces.
Therefore, I was proposing 2 classes, one to describe the spaces with
their ACLs and one to describe the namespace with its ACLs, if needed,
of course.
The space described in which physical pool the file ends up. The
namespace describes how logically the files are organized and who has
access to them.

Flavia