[glue-wg] Roadmap towards public comment of GLUE 2.0 Specification

Sergio Andreozzi sergio.andreozzi at cnaf.infn.it
Tue Apr 15 10:14:41 CDT 2008

Dear all,

today we refined the roadmap towards the public comment of the GLUE 2.0
Specification.
This is an important milestone for our group and I recommend everybody
to mark this in the agenda:

    *  25 Apr 2008:
          o Final WG agreement on Computing and Storage
    * 9 May 2008:
          o editorial cleaning of the document and integration of the
reference renderings in the appendix
    * 12-17 May 2008:
          o WG last call period
    * 19 May 2008:
          o submission to OGF Editor for public comment - hard deadline

We should do our best to meet this in order to have GLUE 2.0 in public
comments by OGF 23 and as proposed recommendation for OGF 24.
Given the status of the spec, if we maintain the current level of
participation, I believe that we can meet this deadline.

Cheers, Sergio

--
Sergio Andreozzi
INFN-CNAF,                    Tel: +39 051 609 2860