[glue-wg] telecon reminder

Sergio Andreozzi sergio.andreozzi at cnaf.infn.it
Mon Apr 14 06:55:46 CDT 2008

Felix Nikolaus Ehm wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> this is a reminder for our today telecom on Storage (2 PM CEST ):
> http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.glue-wg/wiki/PhoneMeet
> ing20080414_1

in the document repository, I've uploaded a new draft for discussion.
This inclues what we agreed on Friday, plus my tentative
view/understanding on integrating the datastore concept:

http://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/projects.glue-wg/docman.root.drafts

I've tried also to capture the fact that a storage share can be composed
of both shared and dedicated space.
The current limitation of this approach is that it is not possible to
understand which shares participate in a shared area.

 From my storage colleagues, I understood that the shared areas can be
fragmented across different combinations of participants and it is not
easy to capture them.

Talking to you in a few minutes.

Cheers, Sergio