[glue-wg] telecon reminder

Burke, S (Stephen) S.Burke at rl.ac.uk
Mon Apr 14 04:58:29 CDT 2008

glue-wg-bounces at ogf.org
> [mailto:glue-wg-bounces at ogf.org] On Behalf Of Felix Nikolaus Ehm said:
> this is a reminder for our today telecom on Storage (2 PM CEST ):
> http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.glue-wg/wiki
/PhoneMeet
> ing20080414_1

It seems that the draft hasn't been updated for a while [1], and in
particular doesn't have either the Datastore proposal or the "shared
share" attributes. Is there any chance of getting that done so we can
see where we are at the moment? I'm also not sure what the current
status of Environment is supposed to be - personally I think we need
some high-level aggregated Capacity information somewhere.

Stephen

[1] Actually the date on the document is March 6th! However, the version
history says April 6th.