[glue-wg] telecon - 31 Oct 2007

Fisher, SM (Steve) S.M.Fisher at rl.ac.uk
Wed Oct 31 10:08:45 CDT 2007

Of lesser importance to me:

The Quality level, if we *really* want it belongs to the endpoint rather
than the service

The complexity is redundanct - and therefore evil

The endpoint looks rather big! All references to xxxVendor should be
changed to avoid the word vendor as many software providers do not sell
their products.

Steve