[glue-wg] publishing srb information on glue

Shunde Zhang shunde.zhang at adelaide.edu.au
Wed Oct 31 06:17:19 CDT 2007

Hi Jens,

Sorry for the late response since I've been away for days. Thanks for your
reply and it is very helpful. Can I ask if your SRB is a 'normal' one or it is
installed with GSI support or with a gridftp interface?

At this stage I just started looking at how to publish SRB to our MDS. but I
cannot find fields to put SRB's zone, resource and SRB uses username/password
so how I can use ACL to show who can use what resource.

If possible, could you also give me a sample of GLUE xml with SRB information?
thanks a lot.

Cheers,
Shunde.