[glue-wg] Telcon Minutes 25.10.2007

Burke, S (Stephen) S.Burke at rl.ac.uk
Tue Oct 30 06:18:19 CDT 2007

glue-wg-bounces at ogf.org
> [mailto:glue-wg-bounces at ogf.org] On Behalf Of Felix Ehm said:
> Please find the minutes from the last telcon (Thursday,
> 25.10.2007) in
> http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.glue-wg/wiki
> /PhoneMeeting20071025

I don't think that's quite right - for Domain I think both WWW and
OtherInfo changed to *, and that's what's in the latest draft.
Conversely "A Domain should contain >1 Description", that one is
single-valued.

"ID: The ID should be a localID. Since several Domains could share the
same location, it makes sence to distinguish those by a localID."

That isn't exactly how I would put it. The point is that even if several
Domains had the same physical location you would want to publish
separate Location objects, hence the Location is within the scope of the
Domain and only needs a LocalID.

  The decisions on Contact are missing ...