[glue-wg] moving the 8 Nov telecon?

Burke, S (Stephen) S.Burke at rl.ac.uk
Tue Nov 6 11:40:07 CST 2007

Hi,

I'm afraid I have problems generally - I (probably) have a phone meeting
a 4pm UK time on Thursday, and next week I'm in Edinburgh Monday to
Thursday for an SRM meeting (I'm talking about the use of the 1.3 Glue
schema for SRM). 4pm on 15th may just be possible if the train gets me
back in time.

Stephen