[glue-wg] moving the 8 Nov telecon?

Sergio Andreozzi sergio.andreozzi at cnaf.infn.it
Tue Nov 6 07:44:50 CST 2007

Dear all,

considering the current schedule for the next telecon (8 Nov, 3-5 PM UK):
- J.P. can only attend the second hour
- Balazs won't be able to attend due to a project review meeting

I would suggest that we move the telecon to the next week. In order to
stay on track, I would suggest to run two telecons:

- 12 Nov 4PM UK for 1,5 h
- 15 Nov 4PM UK for 1,5 h

we can use the extra time to produce more examples.

Please, let me know if this is fine with you and also if you have any
request as regards the schedule.

Cheers, Sergio

--
Sergio Andreozzi
INFN-CNAF,                    Tel: +39 051 609 2860