[glue-wg] Use cases from SAS

Christopher Smith csmith at platform.com
Fri May 25 20:28:53 CDT 2007

As I mentioned at OGF20, I've been working with SAS on defining some use
cases that we'd like to see addressed within the HPC Profile or some
extension to the HPC Profile. For the information side of these use cases,
perhaps we can see how the GLUE schema can address them.

I've attached a use case document that Doug Haigh from SAS shared with me
earlier this year. From the GLUE perspective, please ignore the job control
operations as these would be addressed in an extension to BES, not in GLUE.

Perhaps I can go over these use cases in the call next Thursday if there is
time and if people wish.

-- Chris