[glue-wg] Latest GLUE Specification

Sergio Andreozzi sergio.andreozzi at cnaf.infn.it
Tue Mar 27 07:02:35 CDT 2007

Hi Gabriele,

Gabriele Garzoglio wrote:
> The names of the attributes used in old classad format are the same that
> are defined in the LDAP mapping. Unfortunately, I cannot find that
> document anymore:
> from
> http://glueschema.forge.cnaf.infn.it/Mapping/LDAP
> there is a broken link to
> http://www.hicb.org/pipermail/glue-schema/2005/frm00064.html
>
> Can somebody on the list help?

for some reason, the web archive of the old mailing list was lost at
some point and the current archive goes back up to October 2006:

http://dsd.lbl.gov/pipermail/glue-schema/

anyway, that e-mail was not so relevant. I've removed the link.

Cheers, Sergio

> There is a document on the glue schema mapping to old classad format,
> but that might be to detailed for your users and it references the LDAP
> mapping for the names of the attributes.
> If you are interested, the links from here
> http://glueschema.forge.cnaf.infn.it/Mapping/OldClassAd
> are also broken. They should point to the documents here
> https://twiki.grid.iu.edu/twiki/bin/view/ResourceSelection/GlueSchemaToOldClassadMapping
>
> Cheers
> Gabriele
>
> Neha Sharma wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I am looking for following two documents:
>>
>> - one, that mentions the latest release of GLUE Specification (v1.2 -
>> I guess..).
>> - second, that describes what each Glue attribute means.
>>
>> Appreciate if someone can point me to it.
>>
>> I have tried the obvious webpages-
>>
>> http://glueschema.forge.cnaf.infn.it/
>> http://glueschema.forge.cnaf.infn.it/Spec/V2
>>
>> - Neha

Sergio Andreozzi
INFN-CNAF,                    Tel: +39 051 609 2860
Viale Berti Pichat, 6/2       Fax: +39 051 609 2746
40126 Bologna (Italy)         Web: http://www.cnaf.infn.it/~andreozzi