[glue-wg] Latest GLUE Specification

Gabriele Garzoglio garzogli at fnal.gov
Mon Mar 26 17:22:54 CDT 2007

Neha,
the glue schema used by the current implementation of GIP is v1.2
http://glueschema.forge.cnaf.infn.it/Spec/V12
This uses UML to describe the glue schema model.

The names of the attributes used in old classad format are the same that
are defined in the LDAP mapping. Unfortunately, I cannot find that
document anymore:
from
http://glueschema.forge.cnaf.infn.it/Mapping/LDAP
there is a broken link to
http://www.hicb.org/pipermail/glue-schema/2005/frm00064.html

Can somebody on the list help?

There is a document on the glue schema mapping to old classad format,
but that might be to detailed for your users and it references the LDAP
mapping for the names of the attributes.
If you are interested, the links from here
http://glueschema.forge.cnaf.infn.it/Mapping/OldClassAd
are also broken. They should point to the documents here
https://twiki.grid.iu.edu/twiki/bin/view/ResourceSelection/GlueSchemaToOldClassadMapping

Cheers
Gabriele