[glue-wg] planning the participation to OGF20

Sergio Andreozzi sergio.andreozzi at cnaf.infn.it
Fri Mar 9 09:00:51 CST 2007

Dear all,

a couple of updates about the GLUE-WG participation to the upcoming OGF20:

1. we have send an invitation to the relevant people of OGSA-BES WG,
JSDL-WG and OGSA Resource Management DT in order to propose the
organization of a common session on information modeling of computing
resources during OGF20

2. we have requested two OGF GLUE sessions with the following draft
descriptions:

- GLUE Use cases

The GLUE-WG will provide a recommendation for an abstract information
model which is expressed via a schema independent of information system
implementations.

The purpose of this session is to present and discuss the collected use
cases related to resource and service representation in the information
service of production Grid infrastructures. Use cases related to
upcoming scenarios will be also considered.

- GLUE Entities

The GLUE-WG will provide a recommendation for an abstract information
model which is expressed via a schema independent of information system
implementations.

The purpose of this session is to discuss the core entities of the
skeleton GLUE model.

Cheers, Sergio

--
Sergio Andreozzi
INFN-CNAF,                    Tel: +39 051 609 2860