[glue-wg] Collecting background materials for glue2

Balazs Konya balazs.konya at hep.lu.se
Thu Mar 1 10:21:51 CST 2007

Dear All,

As a part of the migration process (moving the glue 2 activitis to the OGF
gridforge page) i've started to populate our gridforge area with relevant
background materials.

Our "Documents" area has a "Background" directory

http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/listDocuments/projects.glue-wg/docman.root

where i started to collect relevant schemas & infomodels. Please upload any
schema/infomodel document you are aware of and you think that can be relevant
for the glue-2.0 work. In particular, the Naregi CIM extensions would be nice to
have there.

Apart from the document migration we've also worked a bit on the glue-wg wiki:
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.glue-wg/wiki/HomePage

regards,
Balazs Konya