[glue-wg] Use cases from SAS

Sergio Andreozzi sergio.andreozzi at cnaf.infn.it
Mon Jun 4 04:26:53 CDT 2007

Hi Chris,

Christopher Smith wrote:
> As I mentioned at OGF20, I've been working with SAS on defining some use
> cases that we'd like to see addressed within the HPC Profile or some
> extension to the HPC Profile. For the information side of these use cases,
> perhaps we can see how the GLUE schema can address them.
>
> I've attached a use case document that Doug Haigh from SAS shared with me
> earlier this year. From the GLUE perspective, please ignore the job control
> operations as these would be addressed in an extension to BES, not in GLUE.
>
> Perhaps I can go over these use cases in the call next Thursday if there is
> time and if people wish.

thank you for these use cases. I've added the document as an attachment
to the Use Cases page in the GLUE WG Wiki
(http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.glue-wg/wiki/UseCases).

Do you think that this can be presented in the next OGSA RM phone call
on info modeling?

http://www.google.com/calendar/event?eid=ODh1cTFuNmxzdHYyOTNxOHE1aWhjMzlybG8gb2dzYS53Z0Bt&ctz=America/Chicago

Cheers, Sergio