[glue-wg] [reminder vote] choosing XML Document structure for GLUE 2.0 rendering

Sergio Andreozzi sergio.andreozzi at cnaf.infn.it
Tue Dec 11 18:18:19 CST 2007

Hi JP,

JP Navarro ha scritto:
> Sergio,
>
> There is 3rd option, similar to B but simpler, where the AdminDomainID
> appears directly in each Service:
>
> <Grid>
>    <AdminDomain>
>          <ID>A</ID>
>          <Name>...</Name>
>    </AdminDomain>
>    <Service>
>           <ID>B</ID>
>           <AdminDomainID>A<AdminDomainID>
>           <Name>..</Name>
>           <Endpoint>
>                 <ID>F</ID>
>           </Endpoint>
>    </Service>
>    <Service>
>           <ID>C</ID>
>           <AdminDomainID>A<AdminDomainID>
>           <Name>..</Name>
>           <Endpoint>
>                 <ID>E</ID>
>           </Endpoint>
>     </Service>
> </Grid>
>
> Could this be considered?

sure we can consider this. What is the advantage of this vs. the other
options that you like?

And also, can I ask you to investigate what is the most MSD4-friendly
aggregation level option? What does happen in case of aggregation-level
strategies named A/B/yours?
(http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.glue-wg/wiki/GLUE2XMLSchema)

Cheers, Sergio