[glue-wg] FW: [bug #20804] GlueCEInfoContactString should be a real URL

Burke, S (Stephen) S.Burke at rl.ac.uk
Wed Apr 4 11:45:19 CDT 2007

Hi,

I seem to have lost track of this ... we still need to say what the
(pseudo-)URL should be for the glite CE. Something like
glitece://host.name/blah-pbs? We need a scheme name which isn't going to
clash with anything else, and offhand I can't think of anything better -
the interface is actually condor-C but that might be needed for other
things.

Stephen