[gin] WG: [Pgi-wg] PGI Security TelCon on Friday 3:00 p.m. (CET)

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Thu Jan 29 05:48:04 CST 2009

Hey Dave,

 EGEE is in the loop with Steven Newhouse and developers from gLite (i.e. Moreno Marzolla) while I have close contacts to Valerio Venturi.

Sorry for the late announcement in GIN, but gLite/EGEE is surely already considered as a valuable contributor to PGI.

Anyway, any members of GIN that would like to contribute to PGI are warmly welcome!

Take care,
Morris

Morris Riedel
SW - Engineer
Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division
Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC)
Forschungszentrum Juelich
Wilhelm-Johnen-Str. 1
D - 52425 Juelich
Germany

Email: m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc/JSCPeople/riedel
Phone: +49 2461 61 - 3651
Fax: +49 2461 61 - 6656

Skype: MorrisRiedel

"We work to better ourselves, and the rest of humanity"

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender),
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender)