[gin] Retirement from GIN co-chair function

m.riedel at fz-juelich.de m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Sun Sep 28 22:12:40 CDT 2008

Dear Erwin,

  again some words for those that have not attended the last OGF in Singapore:

>- Dear GINers,
>- As some of you probably already know I will be changing job in November and this
>- unfortunately means that I can't continue serving as co-chair of the GIN-WG.

Let me take this opportunity to thank you again for all your efforts in the GIN area and your valuable contributions to our group. In addition, myself, as probably all GIN members, wish you very much success with your new job.

>- It was a pleasure and very rewarding to work with you the past few years and I hope
>- the GIN-WG will keep up its momentum and drive Grid infrastructures towards
>- interoperable solutions.

GIN will certainly work to keep up our momentum and hope that you will still be an observer/consultant for the work performed in our group.

>- Best regards,
>- -- Erwin

Best regards from Grid 2008 in Japan,
Morris

P.S. I hope the Singapore chocolates taste(d) well. ;-)

Morris Riedel
SW - Engineer
Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division
Central Institute of Applied Mathematics
Research Centre Juelich
Wilhelm-Johnen-Str. 1
D - 52425 Juelich
Germany

Email:  m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/zam/ZAMPeople/riedel

Phone: +49 2461 61 - 3651
Fax: +49 2461 61 - 6656

Skype: MorrisRiedel

'We work to improve ourselves and the rest of mankind.'

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr. Harald Bolt,
Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt