[gin] OGF24 - GIN - Session II: Call For Participation

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Thu Sep 11 14:50:58 CDT 2008

Dear GIN team,

  we have two sessions @ OGF24. One rather general session as update of
numerous interop activities and another session that works in detail on
"constrained delegation" issues identified at OGF23.

For the session...

GIN II - Security Challenges in World-wide Interop Activities

http://www.ogf.org/gf/event_schedule/index.php?id=1409

... is the agenda rather set. In other words, after a small review of
outcomes from OGF23 we will discuss with security experts in OGF (i.e. David
Groep et al.) how to achieve progress in the context of
constrained/restricted delegation.

Nevertheless, if you have a sub-topic for discussion related to this topic
please send me ASAP an email and we surely try to integrate the short talk
in our session.

I'm looking forward to see you in Singapore.

With kind regards,
Morris

Morris Riedel
SW - Engineer
Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division
Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC)
Forschungszentrum Juelich
Wilhelm-Johnen-Str. 1
D - 52425 Juelich
Germany

Email: m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc/JSCPeople/riedel
Phone: +49 2461 61 - 3651
Fax: +49 2461 61 - 6656

Skype: MorrisRiedel

"We work to better ourselves, and the rest of humanity"

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender),
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender)