[gin] ***SPAM*** OGF21 Software Forum Panel Session

Helmut Heller Helmut.Heller at lrz-muenchen.de
Fri Jul 6 04:39:43 CDT 2007

Morris Riedel wrote:
> [Send on behalf of Thomas Soddemann]
>

> Hi folks,
>

> as you might remember from the 2nd GIN session at the last OGF we are
> soliciting questions to be asked to software developers in a panel session.
>
> For details please have a look at
>

> http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.gin/wiki/OGF21SoftwareForumPanelSession
>

> Currently, we are seeking for more questions but maybe you have also an
> opinion to share on what is presented on the above WIKI page.
>

> We would be happy to hear from you in order to prepare a panel session
> for OGF21 everyone of you is happy with.

In the light of interoperability, I would ask them
* how close to the published standards they stayed with their implementation
* if they added proprietory extensions to the standards (and if so, which)
* if they implemented the full standard or only parts thereof (and if
so, which parts were omitted)

Helmut

--
Servus, Helmut  (DH0MAD)______________NeXT-mail welcome_________________
FAX: +49-89-35831-8623  "Knowledge must be gathered and cannot be given"