[gin] ***SPAM*** OGF21 Software Forum Panel Session

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Wed Jul 4 22:51:52 CDT 2007

[Send on behalf of Thomas Soddemann]

Hi folks,

as you might remember from the 2nd GIN session at the last OGF we are
soliciting questions to be asked to software developers in a panel session.

For details please have a look at

<http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.gin/wiki/OGF21Softw
areForumPanelSession>
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.gin/wiki/OGF21Softwa
reForumPanelSession

Currently, we are seeking for more questions but maybe you have also an
opinion to share on what is presented on the above WIKI page.

We would be happy to hear from you in order to prepare a panel session for
OGF21 everyone of you is happy with.

Thank you very much,

Thomas Soddemann,

Erwin Laure,

Morris Riedel

Morris Riedel

SW - Engineer

Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division

Central Institute of Applied Mathematics

Forschungszentrum Juelich

Wilhelm-Johnen-Str. 1

D - 52425 Juelich

Germany

Email: m.riedel at fz-juelich.de

Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/zam/ZAMPeople/riedel

Phone: +49 2461 61 - 3651

Fax: +49 2461 61 - 6656

Skype: MorrisRiedel

'We work to improve ourselves and the rest of mankind'

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich

Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe

Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender),

Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender)