[gin] GIN at SC'06

Thierry Delaitre delaitt at cpc.wmin.ac.uk
Sat Nov 11 07:06:51 CST 2006

Hello,

There will be several demonstrations of the GIN Resource Testing Portal
during the SC'06 conference. The GIN Resource Testing Portal provides
access to and monitors the availability of the GIN VO resources.

During the demonstrations CHARMM (Chemistry at HARvard Molecular
Mechanics) and MadCity traffic simulation workflows will be created,
executed and monitored in the GIN Resource Testing Portal. Jobs of the
workflows are utilising GRAM4 through the GEMLCA architecture on the
TeraGrid, GRAM2 on the TeraGrid, the Open Science Grid and the UK NGS, and
broker-based submission to EGEE sites.

The demonstrations will also cover the Grid Resource Monitoring
capabilities of the portal showing the actual state of the GIN VO
resources.

The GIN resource testing portal is available at:
https://gin-portal.cpc.wmin.ac.uk:8080/gridsphere/gridsphere