[gin] GIN at SC'06

Peter Coveney P.V.Coveney at ucl.ac.uk
Sat Nov 11 04:32:27 CST 2006

We now have meaningful user level interoperability between Globus and
Unicore via AHE -- this will be demonstrated by us during talks etc
at SC06 (all being well). We should be able
to show this working across TG, UK NGS and DEISA resources.

We will aim to add details to the wiki in the next day or so if
possible and hope to link up with others at SC06.

Cheers from Peter