FW: [gin-ops] Cross-grid monitoring issues summary

Cindy Zheng zhengc at sdsc.edu
Tue May 2 04:17:22 CDT 2006

Hi, Somsak,

You can use goc wiki or UK's wiki - UK people have offered
their wiki server. We may need to move GOC's GIN contents
soon - Charlie had asked GGF people setting up a server
for GIN. To use UK's, see the email below. Steven's email
is [sn at ecs.soton.ac.uk]. I'll find out at GGF17 where the
permanent home will be for GIN documents.

Also, if you feel the need for realtime talk, Skype is good for
small group (free version supports up to 5 people). Let me
Know if there is anything I can be of help.

Thanks,

Cindy