[gin-ops] FW: Status

Cindy Zheng zhengc at sdsc.edu
Mon May 1 13:41:07 CDT 2006

Dear all,
Here is an update on the status of running TDDFT
On LCG clusters. It turns out to be more challenging
than we thought. We'll definitely learn more from
this as a result. Yoshio has a solution to this,
and TDDFT team and LCG team will continue work on
this after GGF17. See Yoshio's email below for more
details.    ...Cindy