[gin-ops] FW: start Savannah run

Cindy Zheng zhengc at sdsc.edu
Tue Nov 28 16:36:55 CST 2006

Hi, JP and Terrence,

Could you help Colin to get ready to run Savannah
application on your GIN testbed clusters?
You can find Colin's user info at
http://wiki.pragma-grid.net/index.php?title=ColinDetails
If you need more info or action from Colin, or have
any questions for Colin or me, please let us know.

Thank you very much!

Cindy