[gin-ops] [gin-auth] start Savannah run

Colin Enticott Colin.Enticott at csse.monash.edu.au
Tue Dec 5 01:01:49 CST 2006

Hi Terrence,

Some success.  I can submit from uaf-1.t2.ucsd.edu to all sites using both
with a generated proxy and the proxy I was trying everywhere else.

The machines I was trying from are:
130.194.70.23
131.170.184.61
198.202.88.52

I know the first machine has no firewall as I have exempted the host.

When we run the experiment, we will be running it from 130.194.70.23.  I
guess it comes down to an IP firewall issue, or our servers not trusting the
host cert.  I have added to my server all the CA here, am I missing one?:
http://goc.pragma-grid.net/gin/gin-resources.html

Thanks,
Colin

---
Colin Enticott, Research Scientist, Ph: +61 03 9903 2215
Room H7.26, Level 7, Building H, Monash University Caulfield 3145, Australia