[gin-ops] Cross-grid monitoring issues summary

Oxana Smirnova oxana.smirnova at hep.lu.se
Sun Apr 30 12:12:07 CDT 2006

Hello Cindy, others,

this is a very interesting topic, indeed. I can provide all the information related to NorduGrid/ARC monitoring, but not sure how shall I proceed? Basically, there are no dedicated monitoring "sensors" in ARC: the information system (that is based largely on MDS2.2) handles all the information collection and representation. This is achieved via customized DIT and schema.

Cheers,
Oxana