[gin-info] gin-jobs use case

Laurence Field Laurence.Field at cern.ch
Thu Oct 19 03:16:57 CDT 2006

At OGF 18, a new use case was proposed. gin-jobs would like to discover all the Compute Resources which are accessible by the GIN VO.

The core bits of information that need to be published for each service are.

ServiceUniqueID
ServiceName
ServiceType
ServiceVersion
ServiceEndpoint
ServiceAccessControlRule

All this information can be found in the GlueService entry.

Shortly, I will try modifying the translators so that all the information is reported correctly for this use case.

Please let me know if you have any comments on this use case or the attributes needed.

Thanks

Laurence