[gin-info] RE: FW: [gin-ops] Cross-grid monitoring issues summary

Jennifer M. Schopf jms at mcs.anl.gov
Wed May 10 14:21:14 CDT 2006

Hello-

    well, the info list is the same as the other components of GIN (jobs,
data security) - if you want to participate in sharing monitoring data this
is the list that's discussing it. You can find an archive of previous mail here
http://www-unix.gridforum.org/mail_archive/gin-info/maillist.html

my last message (included below) sums up the status to date, although of
course the meeting is tomorrow so this is likely to change then. I'm
assuming notes will be sent out after that meeting as well.

   -jennifer

jms at mcs.anl.gov                 jms at nesc.ac.uk
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~jms http://homepages.nesc.ac.uk/~jms