[gin-info] Possible list of subset data for info interop

Oxana Smirnova oxana.smirnova at hep.lu.se
Wed Mar 1 12:02:55 CST 2006

... right, that's another point I forgot to mention in my previous mail:

- it would be very useful to see the inter-dependencies and/or relations
of the objects/classes, like e.g. an LDAP DIT.

So Thomas' sketches are very helpful in getting the overview and
idetifying missing or redundant items.

Oxana