[gin-info] Possible list of subset data for info interop

Dr. Thomas Soddemann Thomas.Soddemann at web.de
Wed Mar 1 11:15:44 CST 2006

Hi JP,

in principle, everything is a question of how the information is
queried, eg.
//Cluster/Subcluster[Host[@memtotal='64GBytes']]

And yes, I forgot the subclusters in the UML diagram. I sent a message
like 20min ago, but it has not yet appeared on the list.
The class Cluster would simply have a 1-n relation to itself.

Thomas