[gin-info] Possible list of subset data for info interop

JP Navarro navarro at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Mar 1 10:40:28 CST 2006

Thomas,

Our (TeraGrid) definition of a subcluster is a homogeneous set of
resources,
so moving certain h/w characteristics to the subcluster level will
enable
users to select subclusters based on their characteristics without
having
to sift thru the properties of each subcluster node.

Users can submit to a subcluster using queues and/or node properties.

JP