[gin-data] GIN sessions @ OGF21

Erwin Laure Erwin.Laure at cern.ch
Tue Sep 25 04:32:22 CDT 2007

Dear colleagues,

As you probably have already noticed, we have 2 GIN sessions scheduled
for OGF21, both on Monday, October 15. See
http://www.ogf.org/gf/event_schedule/?event_id=8 for a full schedule of
OGF21.

In the first session, from 1:30pm to 3:00 pm
(http://www.ogf.org/gf/event_schedule/index.php?id=874) we will discuss
a few group related issues, the status of the experimental documents, as
well as plans for GIN related SC'07 demos. We will also start the
discussion of the worker node profiles.

The second session, from 3:15 pm to 4:45 pm
(http://www.ogf.org/gf/event_schedule/index.php?id=873) will see a
continuation of the worker node profile discussion and we will use this
session also to prepare ourselves for the panel discussions with
software providers later in the week.

As you remember from our discussions at OGF20, we try a new thing this
time and engage in a panel discussion with software providers. See
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/wiki1766 for details. These panel is
most likely scheduled on Thursday, 1:30pm to 3:00pm with Wednesday
5:00pm to 6:30pm as a potential alternate slot. Please not this in your
agenda and be present there - it will be a unique possibility to engage
with a large number of software providers at the same time.

Looking forward to seeing you in Seattle!

Best regards,

-- Thomas Soddemann, Erwin Laure, Morris Riedel