[gin-data] REMINDER: GIN Demos at SC2007

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Mon Sep 3 11:45:29 CDT 2007

Hi GIN team,

  as the main vacation time has finished now, I would like to encourage you
to add your participation ideas in the GIN - WIKI regarding interoperability
demonstrations at SC2007. The DATA area is already quite active and it would
be very nice if the other areas would also present demonstrations at SC2007.

Don't forget that the main idea of GIN are interop demos that we can see as
a milestone we want to achieve together.

So please take the following points from a former email of me into account: