[gin-data] Reminder: Future of GIN

Erwin Laure Erwin.Laure at cern.ch
Mon Feb 12 10:01:32 CST 2007

Hi,

This is a reminder for two important activities for the future of GIN:

* Please come forward with nominations for the group co-chair by Feb. 20.

* We'll have our f2f meeting for revising the charter and planning the
future on March 14. We try to have a video link available as well.

**Please register for the event at
http://indico.cern.ch/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=12489 **

and indicate whether you will intend to come in person (we need this
information for the site access cards). I've tentatively blocked 10:00
to 18:00 but more details on the agenda will follow.

Cheers,

-- Erwin