[gin-data] Gin GridFTP slides

Don Petravick petravick at fnal.gov
Mon Sep 11 09:28:11 CDT 2006

GRegor,

Very interesting.  Have you investigated the amount of implied
consistency in configuration for gridFTP severs? For example, at one
point in the
LCG, people had problems interoperating because there was no transport
or interchange of the maximum number of streams.  i.e someone would try 20,
but the limit on the server was 10, and so on.

-- DOn