[gin-data] gin-data @ OGF19

James Casey James.Casey at cern.ch
Wed Nov 15 09:58:26 CST 2006

Hi Erwin,

I'm writing this from SC06 after having a chat to Dane about this.
What's happening on the showfloor is very special - there is a lot of
people talking about interoperation and showing things.

One of the basic tenets of GIN was "We only consider things with
existing standards and inplementations".  I feel that we've probably
come to the end of this stage, and we now need to go looking for the
next set of user requirements and see what standards exist in
near-completed form, and give a push to those.

Cheers,

James.