[gin-data] gin-data @ OGF19

Erwin Laure Erwin.Laure at cern.ch
Mon Nov 6 05:06:59 CST 2006

Dear gin-data members,

We need to discuss the GIN program for OGF19. Overall, we would like to
use this event to intensify the communication between GIN and relevant
standards group. For instance, the info group intends to participate to
the GLUE BoF, security is trying to arrange a meeting with the new
security area directors and will probably provide some input to the area
meeting, and the jobs group is organizing a round table on the HPC
profile, jsdl, bes, etc.

My question to you now is if and what gin-data should do at OGF19 along
these lines.

Please provide me with feedback by the end of this week.

Cheers,

-- Erwin