[gin-data] Re: progress...

Erwin Laure Erwin.Laure at cern.ch
Thu Jul 27 04:21:36 CDT 2006

Hi Gregor,

You can get an initial list of Grids for testing purposes from:
http://wiki.nesc.ac.uk/read/gin-jobs?GinResources

Why do you need accounts on these Grids? Wouldn't simply joining the GIN
VO do? Information on how to join the VO is available at
http://wiki.nesc.ac.uk/read/gin-jobs
This VO is supported by all GIN sites.

Cheers,

-- Erwin