[gin-data] Re: Start implementing the plan

Catlett Charlie catlett at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Feb 24 12:47:01 CST 2006

TeraGrid will help to build  the SRB island.

We also want to work with DEISA (and others) on getting striped
GridFTP working reliably and with reasonable performance between
sites on our Grids.

To make this happen Dane or I will make sure to assign the right
technical person, being just paper pushers ourselves!

CeC